Wednesday 2 January 2013

Facebook after 1 day

OK so I made some people friends with me on Facebook, only family as I thought that would be relatively safe.  Went back on today and am very surprised about how many posts there are now.  It took a while to scroll through.  Some interesting stuff, photos of the family that were nice, but didn't realise I'd get all their friends too.  Don't know how to stop that at this point. And surprised about the content my niece is posting and receiving - Auntie is a bit dubious.

But was brave and did something completely new for me. I created a Facebook page about Wikis in education to help me with my Project Assignment.  I have very little idea what I just did or how visible it is but I view it as a step forward in my Social Networking journey.  I'm hoping some nice teacher or educator will post soemthing useful maybe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment